Woodward teen watched videos of Columbine while loading shotgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jujen Kai

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Early news reports stated that his "cache of weapons" consisted of a 20-gauge shotgun and a .30-.06 rifle.
Those reports may well have been superseded by now, but I stopped looking for any more info.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw the story on TV last night. They said he admitted to lying about mental illness when he purchased a gun. I doubt he'll get more than "evaluated" except on this. They should throw the book at him on this one.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oops my bad. I just went and read the instructions on the 4473 (never done that before, I just answer the dang questions). I was mistakenly under the impression that if you had been in-patient for psychiatric (even voluntarily) you were disqualified too if actually diagnosed with a disorder. I didn't realize that you had to be "deemed to be nuts" formally in a court of law no matter what. Learn something new everyday! :D

Last edited:

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
News on 6 reported that Eike had been institutionalized last Feb. due to concerns from his school. They did not state whether it was voluntary or court ordered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom