Write your Representative

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.Hinkle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The BATFE's ability to circumvent our elected representatives must be stopped. PMF need to be protected, pistol braces need to be protected, but none of our second amendment rights will truly be safe until the ATF's tyrannical powers are reigned in. Form letters don't work. Unique electronic submissions are powerful. Handwritten letters are dramatically more powerful. Appeal to your Representative now and make your voice heard. To make it slightly easier on you here is my representative's Tulsa office:

Rep Kevin Hern
2448 East 81st Street
Suite 5150
Tulsa, OK 74137

Attachments

• 20220411_152552.jpg
    20220411_152552.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 33

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I disagree that form letters don't work when they're from an org like GOA.
If your rep gets 50K of them and the GOA lobbyist meets with him a few times to make the point, I think that matters.

A friend of mine has a son who used to work in politics and he said phone call are the most effective. I've also heard the hand written letters like yours are the most effective.

I say just do something, anything is better than nothing to get your voice heard.

The BATFE's ability to circumvent our elected representatives must be stopped. PMF need to be protected, pistol braces need to be protected, but none of our second amendment rights will truly be safe until the ATF's tyrannical powers are reigned in. Form letters don't work. Unique electronic submissions are powerful. Handwritten letters are dramatically more powerful. Appeal to your Representative now and make your voice heard. To make it slightly easier on you here is my representative's Tulsa office:

Rep Kevin Hern
2448 East 81st Street
Suite 5150
Tulsa, OK 74137

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always do the letters that GOA sends me. Obviously it ain’t working as the ATF keeps doing this stuff. If it worked they would stop. As I’ve said numerous times, this will never stop unless we use the 2A for why it was written.

A.Hinkle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I disagree that form letters don't work when they're from an org like GOA.
If your rep gets 50K of them and the GOA lobbyist meets with him a few times to make the point, I think that matters.

A friend of mine has a son who used to work in politics and he said phone call are the most effective. I've also heard the hand written letters like yours are the most effective.

I say just do something, anything is better than nothing to get your voice heard.
It may be an exaggeration to say they don't work, but if the representative gets 50k handwritten letters it means SO much more than 50k form letters

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You may not want a pistol brace, FRT, bump stock, or 80% lower. It's about them taking away our rights one bite at a time. By the time they are happy we'll be left with single shot, bolt action .22LR with a .25 cent tax per round.
What about all of our cannons?

Spitfire

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago I sent a letter to Senator Diane Feinstein clearly stating my opposition to the then being proposed DPA Desert Protection Act for Southern California. It was concise, to the point, factual and well reasoned. At least I thought so. I received a form letter in return thanking me for my SUPPORT of the bill. Also enclosed were full color maps with overlays, copies of studies , proposals etc... It must have cost a bundle for all that and they sent it out like candy. Our tax dollars at work I guess. Needless to say my voice was not heard that day.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Years ago I sent a letter to Senator Diane Feinstein clearly stating my opposition to the then being proposed DPA Desert Protection Act for Southern California. It was concise, to the point, factual and well reasoned. At least I thought so. I received a form letter in return thanking me for my SUPPORT of the bill. Also enclosed were full color maps with overlays, copies of studies , proposals etc... It must have cost a bundle for all that and they sent it out like candy. Our tax dollars at work I guess. Needless to say my voice was not heard that day.
Haha, that sounds like one of my daughter's least favorite games where she tries to ask/tell me something and I repeat back something that is completely different than what she said. I think it is hysterical, she adamantly disagrees.

Latest posts

Top Bottom