• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy WTB .38/.357 Snake Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R D Harmon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK,, Here is what I do. I buy the Speer plastic shot capsuls from Midway or H&H in OKC for .38 and .44. Fill up the capsul with #9 Birdshot, put the lid on it and put it in cap first in a Primed and powdered casing, push the capsul down in case and use a slight crimp. In the .38s I use 4.5 gr Unique,,, in the .44s I use 5 gr unique. Out of a 4in Bbl at 20 ft the .38 makes a about a 16, 18 in circle. The Speer box of plastic capsuls says how much grs for different powders to use. I carry the snake shot in a 3in S/S SP101 while out in the brush working. It works for me.

McClura

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I just purchased 4 boxes at Academy today. The one on I-240 & Walker, OKC.. They had about 25 boxes left. They are 21.59 each box.
A little pricey but they have them.
I shoot them out of my 2", J Frame Airweight 38 Spl. They are great out to about 5 steps, as far as I have tried them on snakes and pop cans.

Mike

Latest posts

Top Bottom