• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy WTB: 6.5 Remington Magnum Ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Recently acquired my Uncle's Remington 660 in 6.5 Remington Mag... I would like to take it out to shoot, but don't feel like paying $100 a box to do it. If anyone has an affordable box of ammo they would like to sell, hit me up. Location does not matter to me so much, I travel enough I generally end up in some area of the state eventually. Thank you.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
WOW! Congrats on a great, collectible, rifle. Good luck on finding ammo. Do you know anybody going to Wanenmacher's in Tulsa this weekend? That would be my best guess for finding it 'locally.' After that, keep searching online is my best advice!

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you! - I can't make it this time around, have too much else to get done this weekend. I have a couple of friends making the trip though, so I am going to have them keep an eye out.

When I get a chance and possibly some shots, I'll post up some pics and a range report.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'd suggest buying what factory ammo you can, save the brass and if you don't already reload, start reloading or have someone reload for you. That's what I've done with my 350 Rem Mag over the years, which is the same case as your 6.5 Rem Mag. It's always been tough to find and really tough to find now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom