• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

WTB AR Scope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firemedic712

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 97.4%
37   1   0
It’s on AliExpress actually. Not wish sorry. The price has gone up slightly.
You sure about that?
Screenshot_20230518_140550_AliExpress.jpg

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 81.5%
22   5   0
You can find them in all prices but the one I bought was specifically reviewed from that store on an AliExpress youtube video. I had an idea of what I was getting. If you just buy a random one you may get a junk version. The picture you shared is also a 1x. No magnification.

Last edited:

Firemedic712

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 97.4%
37   1   0
You can find them in all prices but the one I bought was specifically reviewed from that store on an AliExpress youtube video. I had an idea of what I was getting. If you just buy a random one you may get a junk version. That is also a 1x. No magnification

You can find them in all prices but the one I bought was specifically reviewed from that store on an AliExpress youtube video. I had an idea of what I was getting. If you just buy a random one you may get a junk version. That is also a 1x. No magnification.
Fair enough. Hopefully the op finds what he's looking for

Latest posts

Top Bottom