• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Wtb over and under 12/20 gauge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rifleman 1981

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 84.6%
21   4   1
Being busy, I hadn’t been shooting with my son like I should’ve been and today he asked me to go shoot some trap. The only shotguns I own are all 3 tactical shotguns and not exactly what you wanna shoot trap with. Having said that he took my M1 Benelli and smoked the majority of the clays we threw. I figure if he’s gonna take an interest and he’s showing some talent I might as well get him a good over and under he can actually shoot. I’d be interested in a quality 12 or 20 gauge, please let me know what you’ve got.

uplander

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being busy, I hadn’t been shooting with my son like I should’ve been and today he asked me to go shoot some trap. The only shotguns I own are all 3 tactical shotguns and not exactly what you wanna shoot trap with. Having said that he took my M1 Benelli and smoked the majority of the clays we threw. I figure if he’s gonna take an interest and he’s showing some talent I might as well get him a good over and under he can actually shoot. I’d be interested in a quality 12 or 20 gauge, please let me know what you’ve got.
I've got a Franchi Instinct SL 20 ga and a Benelli 828U if interested. I had to renew my registration for no activity but live in central OK. Let me know.