• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy WTB Sig 9mm P6 german import

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Feet Dry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Pretty straight, what do you have and how much do you want for it? Pics please pm if you'd like. Sorry, should have specified: Looking for FTF private sale.

Last edited:

Feet Dry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
These are evidently going for a pretty hansom price now. I have a Walther P22 to throw in on the deal if interested, factory matched box with all paperwork, second backstrap, 2 mags and tools as well as the factory laser attachment. Originally bought for the kids to learn pistol but they wanted to go straight to the bigger stuff and it has been sitiing in the safe for years.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
No one? Daughter has become interested in shooting.....At a time when ammo is at the highest prices in the history of the world!
Nope, I like mine :). i can’t replace it at a reasonable price, nor can I buy new mags.

Any reason for a p6 over anything still in production? I get it at the surplus dump when they were going for less than 300.

Feet Dry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nope, I like mine :). i can’t replace it at a reasonable price, nor can I buy new mags.

Any reason for a p6 over anything still in production? I get it at the surplus dump when they were going for less than 300.
Wife has a P6. Kids have smaller hands and like shooting the single stack. Bought hers a few years back for $400 with 5 mags. I guess now they've turned to gold with the current national situations. Thought a second-hand police trade-in import would stay down below the stratosphere. Not so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom