• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy WTB Sig 9mm P6 german import

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JbobG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hmm idk then. Ad is still up and the number is correct. He answered my text a few days back and said he's only interested in selling- not trading.
I own a couple of p6s, but you'd never be able to pry them out of my hands.
A guy on this site has one for $700, I believe. It's a little rough cosmetically, but has 7 or 8 magazines which themselves go for $100 each.

Feet Dry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
There is a P6 on Armslist in Tulsa. It's only slightly overpriced. Make sure when you look at these that you inspect the frame where the grip screws go in. It is very common that the frame gets stripped out.
Do you have a contact? As of today you can no longer look at private sellers on armslist without paying the fee.

Feet Dry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hmm idk then. Ad is still up and the number is correct. He answered my text a few days back and said he's only interested in selling- not trading.
I own a couple of p6s, but you'd never be able to pry them out of my hands.
A guy on this site has one for $700, I believe. It's a little rough cosmetically, but has 7 or 8 magazines which themselves go for $100 each.

Do you know who the $700 seller is?

ARG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have a basically new in box German 225 Two Tone with several extra new mags still in the packages. I have heard the value has gone up in the last 26 years. Right now it is a safe queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom