1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

YHM 10/22 threaded barrel

Discussion in 'NFA & Class III Discussion' started by Yourshoesareuntied, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Yourshoesareuntied

Yourshoesareuntied Sharpshooter

Anyone have experiance with the YHM-9895

2. 338Shooter

338Shooter Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Thompson Machine bro. YHM suppressors (especially their .22 and pistol cans) are known for being very loud.

3. CAR-AR-M16

CAR-AR-M16 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Dustin, he is asking about the YHM 18" threaded 10/22 barrel (YHM-9895 http://yhm.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=449), not about any of their suppressors.

OP, I do not know about that particular barrel, but at 3.0 lbs it seems awfully heavy. I would look at a Tac Sol barrel just for the lighter weight.

4. 338Shooter

338Shooter Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Oh, wow. I was thinking their integral for some reason. My bad.

YHM's barrels are generally of decent quality from what I've seen. I turned one of their 9mm barrels into a 9mm PPsH-41 barrel and it works great.

5. Yourshoesareuntied

Yourshoesareuntied Sharpshooter

I got one for Christmas from my folks, got it early because my brother dad and I were all abe to meet for a afternoon at the gun club. Anyway the YHM barrel is marked " ER SHAW Custom " it comes with a nice thread protector that mates perfect to the barrel. It was too windy to get it sighted in tight and I don't have the attention span for that kind of work today. But from what I can tell its going to be a big step up from the factory. (YHM 10-22 = ER Shaw)