You guys need a drink. or 12.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously.

How many threads in non-General Discussion areas are going to go south because someone got butt hurt?

Lets all be grown-ups. You can disagree and leave it at that. There is no reason to get all pissy and start calling names just because someone took part of your mojo. I know the holidays are stressful, but we are going through butthurt hijackings everyday now. If you want to do that in GenDis, fine. But lets keep it out of the technical sub forums.

In otherwords, grow up, FFS.

If you want to behave like big kids,.. I'll be ore than happy to buy you a drink.

So what you are saying is gun owners have a short fuze? Wasnt there a thread about this? Wasnt it explained to the gentleman. As I recall everyone was nice and calm about the whole thing.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I'm gonna have me a couple drinks tonight when I get home. Had a nice short 3 day work week & gonna have a nice ham, mashed taters & greenbean cassarole for dinner. Might have to let the belt out a couple notches & might even pass out on the couch before I can make it to bed, LOL. Gotta love holiday weekends & a wife that can cook.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will only buy drinks that I, myself, am not allergic to. Sorry, Perrone, I have a cane sugar allergy. Rum is a no no.

wow no kidding? I don't like sweet stuff, but I don't think I have ever met anyone allergic to sugar before! You must have to be really careful!

oh and I'll take a Patron, chilled:D

As for the arguing and such, I just look at it as a debate. A lot of times I learn a lot. In that you will fire up some panties. Really I just look at it as adult entertainment(one form).

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm ready to drink!!!!

Really I'm ready to break the seal on George Dickel Barrel Select/Year 2006.
[Broken External Image]

I'll have to agree with Merle...."Ain't Nothing Better."
[Broken External Image]

Cohiba

You should try some barrel proof Wild Turkey! Not what you would expect!

Latest posts

Top Bottom