You know what really tweaks my melons???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everything I’m seeing and hearing is that COVID is still around because of people who don’t follow the rules. We didn’t get a handle on COVID because people wouldn’t stay home. COVID spread wildly because people refused to wear masks. Now the medical field is saying that COVID is mutating (variants) because people refuse to get vaccinated and the unvaccinated are harboring these new variants.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but it is my understanding that organisms mutate because of outside influences. The people of Africa didn’t develop darker skin because it was cool and cloudy all the time. Darker skin was a result of centuries of living in an inhospitable climate. Cave fish aren’t blind because there is adequate light in the cave. They mutate and lose their eyes, not just their sight, because it is dark and they cannot see anyway, so no need to even have eyes.

So if there were nothing attacking or affecting the COVID virus, would there be any reason for the virus to mutate? My simple mind tells me that COVID is mutating because of the vaccine. And if someone in the medical field wants to tell me I’m wrong and that’s not how it works, then I ask why it is that the strept virus has developed a resistance to the widespread use of amoxicillin to treat strep throat.

I contend that EVERYTHING is not the fault of those that do not follow these arbitrary rules.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I actually used this reasoning today. Don’t remember where I got it, Probably here, but it makes a lot of sense.
A lady in the lodge at Glacier NP today attacked me with non-masking in a federal building.
I also asked her if she had ever served in the military defending the right of people to have freedom of choice, no matter if they had served our not.
She didn’t reply, walking away.
5725BCE4-047A-4972-8944-FB4DB1A526F8.png

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okcbob in 5, 4, 3, 2…..
Or maybe tRidiot, although I think he is particularly tired of arguing about it.

But they are just experienced doctors and medical professionals, they couldn't possibly know as much about diseases as farmers, ranchers, truck drivers, engineers, Trump supporters, or people who logically work out in their minds that viruses and skin pigmentation work exactly the same way. I hate them both.

I hate myself for jumping into these threads though, too... so there's that...

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everything I’m seeing and hearing is that COVID is still around because of people who don’t follow the rules. We didn’t get a handle on COVID because people wouldn’t stay home. COVID spread wildly because people refused to wear masks. Now the medical field is saying that COVID is mutating (variants) because people refuse to get vaccinated and the unvaccinated are harboring these new variants.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but it is my understanding that organisms mutate because of outside influences. The people of Africa didn’t develop darker skin because it was cool and cloudy all the time. Darker skin was a result of centuries of living in an inhospitable climate. Cave fish aren’t blind because there is adequate light in the cave. They mutate and lose their eyes, not just their sight, because it is dark and they cannot see anyway, so no need to even have eyes.

So if there were nothing attacking or affecting the COVID virus, would there be any reason for the virus to mutate? My simple mind tells me that COVID is mutating because of the vaccine. And if someone in the medical field wants to tell me I’m wrong and that’s not how it works, then I ask why it is that the strept virus has developed a resistance to the widespread use of amoxicillin to treat strep throat.

I contend that EVERYTHING is not the fault of those that do not follow these arbitrary rules.
Makes sense to me 🤔

Latest posts

Top Bottom