Zimmerman Prosecutor wants to add lesser charges, including child abuse....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's that "damned if you do, damned if you don't" thing again. Here's a good cop, trying to uphold the law and do what is right, by the book and he gets fired for not "going along" ... You know, it makes you wonder how in the world we can call ourselves "civilized" ...

Yes it does appear that he's a good cop, the kind that we all want. I have far stronger terms for what's going on in that courthouse right now and what they are doing to our justice system. We had a pretty good one at one time. It just sucks that when one does what is supposed to be done they get tossed to the gutter for it. The lead detective is now rolling in a B/W cruiser on street patrol and I don't know what happened to the original DA but they got canned too. :censored:

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just in case anyone is wondering, I picked this up from Legal Insurrection:

In Florida manslaughter is a lesser-included charge of second degree murder, so it was always inevitable that the jury would be read this instruction as well. Here, it is quite possible that the State may be able to prove the elements of the crime beyond a reasonable doubt–essentially that Zimmerman deliberately used force against Martin, and that Martin died as a result.

So the only BS surprise was the request for Murder 3 for "child abuse" after the fact, which was denied. What a circus.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If O'Mara starts off 1st thing in the morning and doesn't take more than 3 hours, there's a slight chance we'll have a not guilty verdict late tomorrow. I don't see how it could take more than a couple of hours. The state's closing is as big a train wreck as their prosecution so far. I think BDLR is getting all melodramatic and loud just to keep the jurors awake. *yawn*

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Zimmerman did not have a chance as soon as Al Sharpton started running his mouth. It is very obvious the Obama lover ( best I can say) judge is doing everything she can to get a conviction of the guy. I have no doubt the prosecutors pulled this out of their rears hoping there will not be as many riots in case They don't get their way.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I can tell this case is the very definition of a witch hunt. There are many many more reasons that I don't have time to list, but the bottom line is the state has been unable to refute GM's story in any meaningful way what-so-ever.

Yep, between Obama opening his big mouth & the media not reporting FACTS, they together spurred the racial tensions over this case. Had they actually reported the facts, shown current pictures of the people involved & been honest with the public from the start it never would have gained this publicity or chance for riots after the verdict gets read. Honestly the media should be called out on this as building racial tensions from poor reporting. But that will never happen.

What I find extremely sad is the fact that this happened & it turned into a national story while other cases which put the shoe on the other foot get little to no coverage. I read another article the other day where 3 black youths jumped a white guy & beat him badly then knocked him into the road where a car ran over him. They are arrested & in jail for this but you have to dig or just stumble across the news story. So why is it in today's society it's front page news if a black person gets killed by someone light skinned but it's not if the situation is turned around?

We as a society should find this completely unacceptable.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's that "damned if you do, damned if you don't" thing again. Here's a good cop, trying to uphold the law and do what is right, by the book and he gets fired for not "going along" ... You know, it makes you wonder how in the world we can call ourselves "civilized" ...

Now This you got Right On, its just sad when so many lives were/are jacked up because of a Few Dumaxxes.... ;)

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone else thought .....this hearing is an assault on all persons carrying firearms?

.I mean the "facts" in the case are so...."varied", Maye its an attempt to cast shadow on all , tails wags dog style?

Latest posts

Top Bottom