Cat lovers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So there's this little black cat that keeps coming to my door and loving on me and the wife when we go outside because the wife feeds him. He's been hanging around for a while now and I don't want to take him to a shelter because I'm afraid what might happen to him there. He's a real lover and I don't have the money to get him checked out or I'd do that and keep him. I just went out to smoke and he came and rubbed against my legs then flopped down right in front of me and waited for me to rub my sandal on his belly and then curled up and tried to play with me. We've brought him in a few times and fed him some tuna and gave him some water.

I guess my point is that I feel bad for the little guy and was wondering if anyone would be willing to care for him. He always shows up and loves on me and though I don't like cats, he's starting to grow on me. Should I just take him to the shelter or what?

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I could, but we're up to capacity at my place, both on cats and dogs. I think you might be able to put a free ad on petfinder.com with a picture. When I volunteered at the Humane Society that's what we did.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's an OSA member in your neighborhood who'll dock his nuts at a fair price.
You could probably even persuade the membership to chip in. SHEEESH! cats.
Those damn things will move in and take over your life.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If that's the case, you wanna chip in and pay to get him checked out ;) Before I bring him in, he scratches my daughter and gives her some crazy illness? :D

My dad would have dropped him head down in a worn out boot and cut him like a bull calf. You need to think about that if money is short.
You don't want him bringing his girfrin around.
Edit: I'm pretty sure that the only illness they carry is some brain disorder that humans hardly ever get.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad would have dropped him head down in a worn out boot and cut him like a bull calf. You need to think about that if money is short.
You don't want him bringing his girfrin around.

A little harsh are we? He's not jumping around trying to scratch me. Every time I see him he's trying to rub against my legs and get some love. I couldn't kill him unless he did something horrible. So far he just hangs around for something to eat sometimes and maybe the occasional playing.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I despised cats all my life. Then I married a woman who had several. One night when I came home from work, I found a kitten hiding under her car from one of the big cats. I shooed the big cat away and that little stinker came out from under the car and crawled right up into my lap. I was picked. That cat wanted nothing to do with anyone but me. He lay down next to me and if I didn't pet him until he fell asleep, he'd neck until I did. And I'd always wake up with him on the pillow at the top of my head.

Had to have him put down 6 months later because he had cancer. I've never gotten that close to another animal again. It's going to be tough for you to let him go.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're asking about a damned cat on a gun nut message board you're already a hopeless case. Get one of those contraptions and teach him how to sh*t in the house.
You've already made your decision.
Lord save your sorry hide.

Latest posts

Top Bottom