Cat lovers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A little harsh are we? He's not jumping around trying to scratch me. Every time I see him he's trying to rub against my legs and get some love. I couldn't kill him unless he did something horrible. So far he just hangs around for something to eat sometimes and maybe the occasional playing.

I think he was reffering to nuertering him at home . Not killing him.

He may belong to someone close by . My cats wander off and visit the neighbors for a couple a days at time . I had one that had two homes. We picked him out of a litter that was a friend of my wifes. he was ours, however, some lady thought he was a stray and was keeping him half of the time. Which didnt bother me she was feeding him and taking him to the vet on her dime.:shocked:

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you decide to take him somewhere, look into Hands Helping Paws. They're one of the adoption agencies that Petsmart uses and we've adopted 2 cats from them in the past. They'll make sure he gets checked out and goes to a good family.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can find a "no kill" shelter that might take him. You can put him on Craigslist. We are full, but I will ask around and see if I can find someone.

The AmberLynn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now is the perfect time to take in a cat. The weather is gonna be getting cooler soon and the mice are gonna be coming into the house. You need a good little mouser!

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
before you spend any money having anything done the first thing to do is get him tested for feline leukemia.

We adopted the sweetest stray cat you could ever imagine last October and it absolutely crushed my wife, and even had me in tears back in June because we had to have him put down.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.okhumane.org/

This website has places listed that offer low cost spay and neutering. They probably offer shots too.

Going to have the wife call around today and see if she can find someone cheap to check him out. I've always hated cats with a passion until this little guy shows up every day and rubs against my leg. Can't help but to want to help him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom