Frustrated with Kroger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They were not only late for our order, they decided out of the blue, to cancel said order 5 hours after it was supposed to be delivered. It has been 3 days now and still no refunded......never ever again, they can pound sand sideways!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬
So you get 1 bad haircut and fly off the handle and throw a tantrum? LOL

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tell ya what CHenry. Give me $300.00 for a product which I promise I get to you. I will decide not to give it to you and you don't get your $300.00 back until I decide ...I'll bring ya what ever you want tomorrow. You name it, but send me your money tonight. Should be cool with you right???

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell ya what CHenry. Give me $300.00 for a product which I promise I get to you. I will decide not to give it to you and you don't get your $300.00 back until I decide ...I'll bring ya what ever you want tomorrow. You name it, but send me your money tonight. Should be cool with you right???
No, and I am sure there is some reason beyond their control. Did you contact them and ask nicely?
Refunds usually take 3 to 5 days. You know that, or you should.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why is it always faster for business to take money out of your accounts than it is to put it back.
And i have never ever had a delivery of any kind to show up on the time they say they will it is either early or late.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why is it always faster for business to take money out of your accounts than it is to put it back.
And i have never ever had a delivery of any kind to show up on the time they say they will it is either early or late.
I cant answer that one but Kroger hasnt even charged my account yet.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why yes, as a matter of fact I have been in contact. As a matter of fact I just asked for the order to be filled. See, the driver got in a fender bender....no big deal, I'm reasonable. I said ok, just fill the order and reschedule. Well we can't do that because the order was canceled. I didn't cancel it, you did. Well it makes no difference WHY it was cancelled, it has been canceled so that is that. Well since you canceled it refund my $$. Well we can't do that because the order was canceled. Since it was cancelled it will take 5 days. But I didn't cancel it! Doesn't matter, it was canceled so we are keeping your $$ until the 5 days are up, because people get orders, keep some of it or return opened products and this is a way for us to cover that. But I never got anything and YOU cancelled it. Well we will have to look in to that to make sure it was us. That will take 3-5 days.

Cool part is this was the first time I tried this, and I can guarantee I will never do it again, and I will tell everyone I know that might use this service to stay the f*Â¥k away. I hope you never get your crap that you were bitching about in the first place and then get to deal with this Sh#t. You sir are a hypocritically P.O.S.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why yes, as a matter of fact I have been in contact. As a matter of fact I just asked for the order to be filled. See, the driver got in a fender bender....no big deal, I'm reasonable. I said ok, just fill the order and reschedule. Well we can't do that because the order was canceled. I didn't cancel it, you did. Well it makes no difference WHY it was cancelled, it has been canceled so that is that. Well since you canceled it refund my $$. Well we can't do that because the order was canceled. Since it was cancelled it will take 5 days. But I didn't cancel it! Doesn't matter, it was canceled so we are keeping your $$ until the 5 days are up, because people get orders, keep some of it or return opened products and this is a way for us to cover that. But I never got anything and YOU cancelled it. Well we will have to look in to that to make sure it was us. That will take 3-5 days.

Cool part is this was the first time I tried this, and I can guarantee I will never do it again, and I will tell everyone I know that might use this service to stay the f*Â¥k away. I hope you never get your crap that you were bitching about in the first place and then get to deal with this Sh#t. You sir are a hypocritically P.O.S.
How am I a hypocrite? My order was late because a refer unit quit and I darn sure would rather it be an hour late than thaw out. Maybe your driver got in a wreck and the refer wasnt working after and the truck had to be towed. All your frozen goods would likely be ruined or close to it.
If you think I'm being hypocritical, I'd be curious how. Never mind, I really dont care what you think.
Oh and I'm a POS.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How am I a hypocrite? My order was late because a refer unit quit and I darn sure would rather it be an hour late than thaw out. Maybe your driver got in a wreck and the refer wasnt working after and the truck had to be towed. All your frozen goods would likely be ruined or close to it.
If you think I'm being hypocritical, I'd be curious how. Never mind, I really dont care what you think.
Oh and I'm a POS.

Just when I thought I'd never agree with you about anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom