More Thievery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bitterdaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Came out to find two of the curbed up, stock wheels with mismatched rotten tires missing off my old honda this morning. Seriously, who does that? I did file a report for the heck of it. It's been a real annoyance.:mad:

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a friend get his entire radiator stolen out of his truck last week. He had it parked overnight in front of his office.

Crazy

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A couple years ago I got the tires on my S-10 changed. The old tires were BALD, as in dangerous, hydroplane on dewy roads bald. I watched some Hispanic guy steal one out of the back of my truck while I was inside a gas station...

I didn't really care, his loss.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Bitter. As a North Tulsa resident, I think about thieves a lot, usually while holding my Bersa.

I hate the damn thing with a passion, but fortunately my POS neighbor has a boxer that raises hell if anything moves in the street or by my house or theirs.

I also have a Vietnam Veteran ex-Marine for a neighbor across the street, and he sits in front of the garage keeping track of who's doing what in our little area.

All in all, my little half acre of hell is kept pretty clear 99% of the time.

I guess it's also due to my insistence to look like I'm going to murder anyone that walks by and stares while I'm throwing feces at them . . .

Latest posts

Top Bottom