More Thievery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone who cant afford the 20 bucks for a new tire:selfangel I wish mine cost that... 160 was the cheapest when i went to get new tires last year.

We just spent $800 on tires for GC's 4Runner ... We just about doubled the amount of money we have in that vehicle when we put the tires on it ... and that includes the purchase price. :rollingla

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We just spent $800 on tires for GC's 4Runner ... We just about doubled the amount of money we have in that vehicle when we put the tires on it ... and that includes the purchase price. :rollingla

Been there done that last year :crying: i didnt want to spend anywhere near that much.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been there done that last year :crying: i didnt want to spend anywhere near that much.

Needed to be done. Was kept outside before we got it and hadn't been driven any at all for God knows how long. Tires that were on it still had decent tread but the dry rot made them just a little too unsafe for driving anywhere but to the grocery store and back. It almost rides like that Suburban now ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom