MSMA Crabgrass Killer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know if we can still buy MSMA anywhere? I know they outlawed it for commercial use years ago, but we could still buy it at places like Lumber 2 and the like for quite some time after that.

I don't have crabgrass, but I do have a new crop of dallis grass coming in and MSMA is the only thing short of Roundup that I know will kill it. I sprayed the whole yard with Roundup at the first of March and it got a lot of it, but some new is coming back in now.

:fullauto:

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have about 2-1/2 gallons left that has been kept in a controlled climate.........where are you located

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If your just spot spraying you might try a 20% mixture of vinegar and water and spot spray to see if that will work it works on some weeds and grass but not sure on dallas grass

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try Atwoods. One of the first things Trump did when he took office was to reverse the EPA’s ban on MSMA, although it was only restored for lawn care and similar applications (like weed control on golf courses). In Brandon’s zeal to f**k things up, that may have been one of the things he undid, though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom