OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While headed to Cabelas to pick up my Henry ordered online … there I am behind a car with an expired (9 months ago) paper tag. These FREELOADERS just chap my a**. They are no better than the PARASITES coming across our southern border. Seems to me both of these parasites could be stamped out if anyone in govt wanted to. Just pass a law that TTL is paid at the dealership before the vehicle leaves the lot. Then let the authorities impound vehicles on the spot with expired tags on the road.

Then FINISH the southern wall !!
AMEN!!! Preach it brother!!! :thumb:

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, they certainly showed themselves to be incompetent "saboteurs," because there is a pretty big (and hard to miss seeing) bridge crossing that bay there in Rhode Island. Lots of bridge supports that they could have hit if they had just tried.
It's hard to find competent workers these days...

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve never bought an extended warranty on any vehicle until I bought my daughter’s Jeep, and I’ve questioned my sanity for doing it ever since. She informed me yesterday that her AC isn’t cooling, so I changed out the cabin air filter to see if that might be part of the problem. Nope. I unhooked the positive battery cable to see if it might be a computer glitch and need a reset. Nope. I didn’t remember what all was covered by the warranty, so I called the dealership today. Woo Hoo! The AC compressor is covered, and it appears everything but tires and belts are covered. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom