Rate My Magic the Gathering Deck!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roknruin1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys, honestly I dont know if anyone is into Magic the Gathering card game but I am going to go ahead and post this here anyways.:Heya: I'm a pretty new player (less than a month) to Magic the Gathering. Well I have sampled with my decks just changing and changing out cards, and needless to say I got tired of it and this is my first official deck I have created. Currently I have it at 98.5% completion maybe even 100% if I decide to stick to the current cards at hand. Anyways please leave any comments regarding this deck and game that would be useful! Thanks guys!!

Divine Decay

Artifacts & Spells

Panoptic Mirror x3
Prismatic Strands x3
Gilded light x3
Divine Congregation x3
That Which Was Taken x3
Doubling Cube x3 (possibly gilded lotus in the future)
Faith's Fetters x4
Luminarch Ascension x4
Isochron Scepter x2
Swords to Plowshares x3

Considering adding Boon Reflection x1-4, Thoughtweft Gambit x2

Creatures

Malakir Bloodwitch x1
Kalitas, Bloodchief of Ghet x2
Child of Night x2
Vampire Nighthawk x2
Celestial Crusader x3
Liliana Vess x1 (Plainswalker)

Considering adding Kithkin Rabble x2-4

Land

Duskmantle, House of Shadow x1
Piranha Marsh x1
Dreadship Reef x2
Swamp x6
Plains x8

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not sure but my 11 year old son will be up early and I think he can give you some ideas....I would add that kithkin rabble it can be a mo#$er f*@&er!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My cousin used to play this alot, I'm not sure if he still does but he's in Germany for awhile. Apparantly it's fun but IDK. I'm sure there are better forums for this question but I bet you find one or two people on here that have a real opinion. Here's a question for you though, where would somebody go to play these types of games?

kriket1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I played for a little bit wen I was younger, but have know idea what the new sets are like. And don't worrie About all these supper cool ranger types that don't need to play the game because they have killed trolls for real.lol anyway if it makes you happy stick to it but be ready to dump a bunch of money into it. Good luck and have fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom