Rate My Magic the Gathering Deck!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roarak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ohh dont give this guy too hard of a time, alot of us enjoy different hobbies.

My group of friends show up to every IDPA match that we can, and have a nice friendly game of DnD on on the off weekends (and we usually do pretty well)... Different strokes for different folks i guess.

One thing i love about this board, so many different stereotypes talking about their love of firearms, competition, outdoors, and everything else that makes us AMERICANS.

MTG was never my game, but i can sure talk about how to raid in World of Warcraft... Or what the best powder would be for working up a comp load w/ 125g jacketed round nose to hit 125 PF for nationals this week.

Dont give us geeks too hard of a time =P

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and I have a seen a girl naked.

This thread just improved 700%

LOL. I was going post something like that but you beat me to it.

Op, you are going to get razzed, it happens. If it bothers you grow thicker skin or live in a basement with no contact with the outsite world. If it doesn't bother you, make a witty comeback make fun of them. I don't play magic. Or pokemon or dungeons and dragons. Different strokes for different folks though.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I enjoy good fantasy games, but couldn't ever bring myself to try card games. I usually just stick to video games. I love me some Oblivion(Elder Scrolls) and Fallout.

roknruin1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My cousin used to play this alot, I'm not sure if he still does but he's in Germany for awhile. Apparantly it's fun but IDK. I'm sure there are better forums for this question but I bet you find one or two people on here that have a real opinion. Here's a question for you though, where would somebody go to play these types of games?

Any trading card store pretty much! This game has been around since the 90's and its AMAZING. There is basically a type of deck for ANY kind of play style that you want. It's a very simple game and we get groups of up to 10 people over here at my apartment and just have a blast and chill out with each other.

roknruin1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ohh dont give this guy too hard of a time, alot of us enjoy different hobbies.

My group of friends show up to every IDPA match that we can, and have a nice friendly game of DnD on on the off weekends (and we usually do pretty well)... Different strokes for different folks i guess.

One thing i love about this board, so many different stereotypes talking about their love of firearms, competition, outdoors, and everything else that makes us AMERICANS.

MTG was never my game, but i can sure talk about how to raid in World of Warcraft... Or what the best powder would be for working up a comp load w/ 125g jacketed round nose to hit 125 PF for nationals this week.

Dont give us geeks too hard of a time =P

Haha geeks for the win!!! I actually just quit playing WoW haha. Started too many issues with my girl and friends since i was never any where except in front of my computer!! Ever heard of Everquest? it used to be THE MMORPG to play back in the day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom