Ruger GP100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For those that may be interested there is a dealership in New Mexico who has come into a very large quantity of GP100's from a federal contract security company. Some have boxes some do not, and price reflects this. I have purchased one myself, but other than that have no irons in the fire with this.
Prices are; 299.00 without box
350.00 with box
Here's the other info you will need if interested.

But for real... we have many Rugers remaining. We received these Rugers from a local security company whose Federal security contract expired this spring. These Rugers are like new! Some have the original box, some have just a random Ruger box and some came wrapped in bubble wrap with no box.

So, if you want one of these revolvers this is what I need-
A hard copy of your local FFL dealer, either faxed or emailed to me.
Acceptable payments are major credit card or a certified/cashiers check sent to us. We are located in New Mexico. Orders shipped outside of the Land of Enchantment aka New Mexico will not be charged sales tax!
We are a federal firearms dealer and will only ship to a FFL. Call Julie if you have any further questions at 505-983-3432,
(10am to 3pm Monday thru Friday mountain time)

This Ruger forum is a whole new world for me so thanks for all the info!!

Have a great weekend!

ps- I could be scoring another large lot of Beretta 92fs and H&K USP 40. I will keep you posted.

Julie V.
The Outdoorsman of Santa Fe
530 N Guadalupe St
Santa Fe, NM 87501
505-983-3432
505-989-3838 fax
[email protected]
505-983-3432
505-989-3838 fax

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have any other details on these? I am interested. Are they blue, stainless, barrel length?

I can call them, I just thought I would ask before I did. Thanks for the tip!!

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are all stainless steel 4" with adjustable sights. Very clean guns!!!

This is a friend of mines gun he just got.
http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=61713

Man that is a great deal. I just got off of the phone with them, and they have plenty, both with and without a box. I am getting at least one without a box, and may get one for the safe.

Now I just need to contact Tyromeo.......

Hey, if some of you Tulsa guys want to get one, we might be able to get some group pricing or at least combine shipping? PM me if you are interested.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Man that is a great deal. I just got off of the phone with them, and they have plenty, both with and without a box. I am getting at least one without a box, and may get one for the safe.

Now I just need to contact Tyromeo.......

I got one with the box. Should be here by the end of next week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom