Ruger GP100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK Tulsa guys!

I have heard from a couple of others that are wanting them also. If you want one and want to order at the same time, let me know by 9:00AM Monday. I will call Julie and see if we get a break ordering several, and what our shipping savings will be. I can just pay the shipping and we can split it up when they come in.

Tyromeo will do the transfers for us, if you have not met him yet, he is a great guy, and flexible on pick up times if needed. He has already emailed his info to them for processing.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK Tulsa guys!

I have heard from a couple of others that are wanting them also. If you want one and want to order at the same time, let me know by 9:00AM Monday. I will call Julie and see if we get a break ordering several, and what our shipping savings will be. I can just pay the shipping and we can split it up when they come in.

Tyromeo will do the transfers for us, if you have not met him yet, he is a great guy, and flexible on pick up times if needed. He has already emailed his info to them for processing.

Kirk call me before you call them. I need 3 pistols and I can call an just get your 2 in with my order, I would like to get these ordered first thing Monday morning so we cuold have them by Thurday

Thanks
Andy

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
How is the shipping deal working? How many guns can be shipped for the same price? I ordered two and I'm having MAS Gunworks receive them.

Also, how would payment work for multiple buyers?

Latest posts

Top Bottom