Ruger GP100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How is the shipping deal working? How many guns can be shipped for the same price? I ordered two and I'm having MAS Gunworks receive them.

Also, how would payment work for multiple buyers?

OK, I just got off the phone, here is the deal. There is a price break if you order 10 guns and send them all to the same FFL at the same time. If you order 10, it drops to $275/per gun/without a box. Shipping is $60 for all 10 guns. So theoretically, it comes out to $281/gun.

I have committments for the following:

Ty - 1
Andy - 3
Kirk - 2
Mike - 2
Lee - 1
Bob - 1

This is for the Tulsa buy, Ty will do the transfers, but if you are wanting to do an OKC buy, here is the info.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm only chargeing 10 dollars per form on these for thoes who are intrested and will be drawing serial numbers out of a hat to keep the selection process fair. Please pay them directly and mention you are useng Second Son LLC as your ffl for the deal

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is such a great find. I have decided to pass on it and keep saving for other things. Very cool to see ty doing this for the board too. A+ guy.

[tongue in cheek]Maybe I can pick one up when they start showing up in the classifieds in a few months for 450.[/tongue in cheek]

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too bad I already paid and had an FFL sent to them.

Let's see, 309 - 281 = 28 per gun, I would have saved $56.

Still, though, you can bet these are going to be gone quick with her posting them on GB and now that it's posted here on OSA. Google likes us...just be happy you didn't pay $529 per for new ones!

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Nikat is it too late to do an OKC buy? I'll go in for 2 if we can get the deal and I've already asked Matt about a transfer.

Matt = MAS Gunworks? That's who I'm having mine sent to. I'll call the dealer and have them hold mine if they haven't already shipped them. Can we get 10 in the OKC area though?

I've got 2, you'll get 2, that leaves 6 more to get the break.

Latest posts

Top Bottom