Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms

Default Official .22 lr in-stock thread

I saw a similar thread on the S&W forum and thought it would be even more useful here.

Finding .22 LR these days is like finding a virgin in Hollywood or an honest man in Washington. I haven't seen any .22 in Broken Arrow since I picked up a couple of bricks at Bass Pro a few weeks before Christmas.

If you come across any .22 LR local to your area or online, please pass it along.
    “I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”
    - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."
    - C.S. Lewis

“You don’t have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.”
    - Ray Bradbury

Default Re: Official .22 lr in-stock thread

dixon machine shop in Vinita OK had some cci minimags and they also had bricks of cci lead target rounds

blue collar tactical has some in stock howerver, he's asking $60 for a brick of 300 ish (dont remember how much) but for $30 if it's with a new purchase so to keep some in stock for those who buy a gun to have ammo to shoot

8000 block south shields in okc
    This house is protected by the good lord and a gun. You might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

i see natchez has restocked remington goldens 525 for 29.99 liimit one online
    Quote Originally Posted by tntrex View Post
    go ahead and say what you want
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog Patriot View Post
    I rebuke you agent of Satan! Your trying to intice me.

As of 15 minutes ago, Bullitt Firearms in Broken Arrow has 375 round bricks of CCI AR Tactical 22LR for $25/brick.
    Last edited by zipty6; 02-20-2013 at 06:33 PM. Reason: full description

Default Official .22 lr in-stock thread

As always, Walmart has zip, zero, nada. This is getting ridiculous.
    “I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”
    - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."
    - C.S. Lewis

“You don’t have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.”
    - Ray Bradbury

Newcomer

Are they still lining up at academy in the mornings? I gave up the search for ammo a few months ago because I have a decent stock of 22 but it is getting to the point where I don't want to take the kids out shooting anymore without replenishing.