10/28/2015 republican debate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rubio owned JEB. JEB drops out and Rubio gets ALL of JEB's support. Rubio rises 1%, big deal.

Refuse to watch anything from BSNBC. Obvious bias from the git go.

ultimase

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rubio owned JEB. JEB drops out and Rubio gets ALL of JEB's support. Rubio rises 1%, big deal.

Refuse to watch anything from BSNBC. Obvious bias from the git go.

Yes, but I think the candidates handled it well, especially Cruz. After his comment the candidates were more united against the moderators, and weren't taking jabs at each other.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Of course they're attacking the media, because they can't answer the questions.

"Mr. Trump, you have done very well in this campaign so far by promising to build another wall and make another country pay for it. Send 11 million people out of the country. Cut taxes $10 trillion without increasing the deficit. How will you do it?"

"Dr. Carson, You have a flat tax plan of 10 percent flat taxes. This is something that is very appealing to a lot of voters, but I've had a really tough time trying to make the math work on this. If you were to take a 10 percent tax, with the numbers right now in total personal income, you're gonna bring in $1.5 trillion. That is less than half of what we bring in right now. And by the way, it's gonna leave us in a $2 trillion hole. So what analysis got you to the point where you think this will work?"

"Mr. Cruz, why are you opposing a bipartisan budget deal that would avert a debt ceiling crisis, a Medicare crisis, and a Social Security Disability Insurance crisis?"

AHHH, the MSM is picking on us! Ask us substantive questions!

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course they're attacking the media, because they can't answer the questions.

"Mr. Trump, you have done very well in this campaign so far by promising to build another wall and make another country pay for it. Send 11 million people out of the country. Cut taxes $10 trillion without increasing the deficit. How will you do it?"

"Dr. Carson, You have a flat tax plan of 10 percent flat taxes. This is something that is very appealing to a lot of voters, but I've had a really tough time trying to make the math work on this. If you were to take a 10 percent tax, with the numbers right now in total personal income, you're gonna bring in $1.5 trillion. That is less than half of what we bring in right now. And by the way, it's gonna leave us in a $2 trillion hole. So what analysis got you to the point where you think this will work?"

"Mr. Cruz, why are you opposing a bipartisan budget deal that would avert a debt ceiling crisis, a Medicare crisis, and a Social Security Disability Insurance crisis?"

AHHH, the MSM is picking on us! Ask us substantive questions!

Only a liberal nut swinger like yourself can't see the difference between the loaded questions asked last night and the repeated softballs tossed the way of Hillary and Sanders during the Democratic debate.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Only a liberal nut swinger like yourself can't see the difference between the loaded questions asked last night and the repeated softballs tossed the way of Hillary and Sanders during the Democratic debate.

You're so fast to swing the liberal paint brush you seem to have completely and utterly missed a fairly important point. As I have not mention the Democratic debate, how would you know what I think about the questions asked? Are you omniscience? Because, if you are, you really should be doing better things with your time than wasting it on weak partisan political attacks.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're so fast to swing the liberal paint brush you seem to have completely and utterly missed a fairly important point. As I have not mention the Democratic debate, how would you know what I think about the questions asked? Are you omniscience? Because, if you are, you really should be doing better things with your time than wasting it on weak partisan political attacks.

Not omniscient. Just able to follow a conversation. A conversation where you said, oh it's not partisan. It's just tough questions. Which is absolute garbage.

blazeitornot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The difference in the way the media treats Republicans and Democrats is undeniable. You're either a Flat-earther or a liar if you deny it now. The tone the media takes with Cons is always hostile but they're pretty friendly with Dems. Cons always have to have a concrete answer but Dems are free to ramble on. It's not a conspiracy, it's East Coast yuppies doing what East Coast yuppies do.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not omniscient. Just able to follow a conversation. A conversation where you said, oh it's not partisan. It's just tough questions. Which is absolute garbage.

Actually, I never said or inferred the questions were or were not partisan. You simply inferred that. And while doing so attempted, weakly, to insult me. Do you have anything of substance to say or have we seen your best?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The panel spent 2 hours badgering the Republican candidates asking foolish questions that failed in all aspects of what they would do for the country if they entered office. One question was designed for a teenager, "What Ap do you use most on your phone? and other similar questions that failed to let the voters know the candidates in-depth.
Frankly, I knew as much about the candidates after the debate than before. I shouldn't have watched it, it was a sad, sad debate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom