10 "Manliest" Dog Breeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a buddy that raised Walkers (which I'm not fond of..every Walker I've know was as dumb as a sack of rock for hunting)and he couldn't get the dog trained right.

So he sent me the dog and his papers..basically gave me the dog. Told me to try to train it..if he became a good hunter..give 'em back...if not..tear up the papers and shoot him.

I tried and tried to get that dog to run coon...I know that dog became immune to shocking collars. Hell, all he would run was trash...deer, possum, he even spooked a bunch of turkeys off their roost.

Well the day I was going to shoot that dog a buddy from Montana was down for a visit. He begged me not to shoot the dog and tried to pay me for him...heck, I gladly gave him that trash runner.

A few months later he sent me a picture of the dog with a dead mountain lion. On the back of the picture he wrote.."Best D@mn Mountain Lion Dog in the State of Montana"!!! Guess the walker found his niche.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I disagree with that list. This dude is a beast. It is a Caucasian Mountain shepherd.

My aunt breeds Caucasian Sheepdogs back in Russia. By far one of the most dangerous breeds out there - when most people say "aggressive breed", they have no idea what they are talking about if they haven't dealt with Caucasian: strength, stamina, sheer size combination is deadly in every sense of the word.

But as far as OP goes .... raise your hand if you think you are manlier than Danny Trejo or Mickey Rourke LOL Hint, it's not the dog that's "manly" ...
kappaalphaiota.files.wordpress.com_2011_06_trejo.jpg

dreamdogsart_typepad_com__a_6a00d8341c192953ef0111688760bd970c_pi_.jpg

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But as far as OP goes .... raise your hand if you think you are manlier than Danny Trejo or Mickey Rourke LOL Hint, it's not the dog that's "manly" ...

Do manly men have plastic surgery done to try and look younger?

[Broken External Image]

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to agree with MoBoost - Caucasians are really pretty awesome. They get a bad rap most of the time these days...especially the older males.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was a bachelor living away from home I got tired of coming home to an empty house.
The apartment complex I lived in had a height and weight limitations for keeping a dog. Even had to have a Vet sign a note stating the estimated height and weight the dog will be. It was very limited to smallish dogs and I wanted to keep my man card. So what did I come home with. ... it was a 13" Beagle "Miss Molly" she was awesome.

Now I have a Bloodhound "Bella" trained to run scent specific trailing and Basset Hound "Radar" he is a professional clown.

Would you post a picture of this pair?

Latest posts

Top Bottom