10 Messiest Dog Breeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Since not many people have #5 or #9, ill add my wifes 2 mutts to the list.
They tear up my yard, shoes, carpets, furniture, flower bed, my bed and trash can. Most days I wanna give them the "dropped off dog medicine", but alas, the wifey keeps me at bay.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had a GSD or five that could make the all time top 3 ... Damn dogs are the biggest slobs and my beloved Jackie was the worst of them all. Nero is such a neat freak ... I adore him for that one trait alone! :D He never spills a bite of food or splashes a drop of water. Treats leave nary a crumb, no matter how crisp. And he cleans himself like a cat every evening before he goes to sleep. It's kinda interesting to watch a big ol' German Shepherd clean his paws like a cat grooming itself ... Dog is starting to pick up his habits, too ... Thank goodness, because that little hellion was kinda piggish ... :nolike:

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We lost our Siberian Husky 3 years ago at age 13. We lost our Malamute last May at 14 years old. You couldn't ask for better pets for adults, but it was impossible to keep up with their shedding and poor Stormi, the Malamute, never learned to drink out of a water bowl without half of it winding up on the floor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom