15-22 value

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also pretty brave using paypal. FYI guy that posted it, if they find out its for a firearm, they will cancel your account and confiscate your funds.

I believe that would be stealing correct? I could see how they could cancel your account, but I would imagine they would have to release your funds

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe that would be stealing correct? I could see how they could cancel your account, but I would imagine they would have to release your funds

They will send you a check 180 days later, but your account will forever be closed and you will not be able to register another account using any of the same info (address, bank account, phone number, etc.)

AR-SHOOTER29

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love that you guys bust his chops on here then he tries Armslist and someone finds it there and you all tear him apart again. This place is like a pack wolves! I love it.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love that you guys bust his chops on here then he tries Armslist and someone finds it there and you all tear him apart again. This place is like a pack wolves! I love it.

He probably would've been fine had he just listed it in the classifieds. However, if you list something in General Discussion and ask for opinions...... then you're going to get them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom