2011 Seamaster Professional

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if this will work either, but on Omega's website has a way to access your Master Chronometer Certification Info (assuming it is one of recent ) to guarantee authenticity. Try

https://www.omegawatches.com/en-us/masterchronometer
Been looking, very hard to choose and 95% plus of all Omegas are available.
I entered the ref# and the Watch#, but it's asking for an 'access code' and I don't know where to find that...

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is quite a bargain price regardless whether it was 2006 or 2011. Have you had it serviced by Omega yet?
The first time I had it serviced I took it back where I bought it (Sterling Jewelers in Cincinnat, Ohio) and they sent it in to have it serviced. VBut since then I just have the battery changed by a jeweler when it needs it.

If someone buys it and wants to dive with it then it needs to be sent in to be given the full dive ready service. It also needs to be polished up (Which IIRC they do as part of the service).

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a pic of mine...
1690480094193.png

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great deal, however get it checked out, there are fake Omegas, See:

http://www.replicawatchessales.com/fake-best-omega-seamaster-diver-300m-co-axial-41mm-we01580
One of the first faked watch brands. Some of the Vintage ones on ebay are knockoffs. This one looks almost exactly like it. BTW, they make fake boxes and papers too.
I wonder if we’re ever gonna get to the point where the fakes are a better product than the real deal? The fakes just keep getting better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom