For sale - coming soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am bringing these watches to the OK Watch Collectors Guild meet up later this week. Unfortunately these don't get worn much, and I've got other projects still to do. Whatever comes back with me after that meeting will be posted on OSA or eBay at some point. I'm using funds from these to procure future projects & parts.

L to R - row 1
  • Longines HydroConquest - full kit with box
  • Bulova Accutron - 1972 (code N2) - light blue dial - serviced early 2023.
  • Tissot PRX - automatic - black dial - full kit with box
  • Seiko 5 GMT - SSK005 - full kit with box
L to R - row 2
  • Seiko 7002-7000 - full service - replaced dial, hands, bezel, new rubber strap - full rebuild shown on YouTube
  • Relax watch - new 2023 - only worn a handful of times - NH35 movement - has been regulated down to a few sec/day. Steel case, bracelet, solid end links, ceramic bezel, sapphire crystal. It's a really great watch, I've just got 2 of them (keeping my green dial).
  • Seiko Diamatic - 7006-6020 from 1975 - complete restoration - all original parts - very nice hand made XL length leather strap from VGreen - full rebuild shown on YouTube
  • Dufonte - late 60's (ish) - FHF908 movement - all original - replaced 1 part during service & used a NOS factory replacement - really stunning watch in person - full rebuild shown on YouTube
  • Seiko M330 Sea Lion - 1968 - model 6106-9010 - completely original (aside from the leather strap) - cushion case - full rebuild on YouTube

1699400578670.png

Willing to make a good deal on any of these. I just don't wear them much anymore. I've got too many watches! I'd prefer to sell each one at a good deal to the the buyer where they'd wear and enjoy them. I'm not trying to make money on these, but rather move them on to people who'll get use from them. Funds will be used to purchase new projects.

All of them are very solidly running watches.

Just to wet your beak a little bit! I probably shouldn't post these until after the meetup later this week, but what the heck....

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I am bringing these watches to the OK Watch Collectors Guild meet up later this week. Unfortunately these don't get worn much, and I've got other projects still to do. Whatever comes back with me after that meeting will be posted on OSA or eBay at some point. I'm using funds from these to procure future projects & parts.

L to R - row 1
  • Longines HydroConquest - full kit with box
  • Bulova Accutron - 1972 (code N2) - serviced by our own Johnny D.
  • Tissot PRX - automatic - black dial - full kit with box
  • Seiko 5 GMT - SSK005 - full kit with box
L to R - row 2
  • Seiko 7002-7000 - full service - replaced dial, hands, bezel, new rubber strap - full rebuild shown on YouTube
  • Relax watch - new 2023 - only worn a handful of times - NH35 movement - has been regulated down to a few sec/day. Steel case, bracelet, solid end links, ceramic bezel, sapphire crystal. It's a really great watch, I've just got 2 of them (keeping my green dial).
  • Seiko Diamatic - 7006-6020 from 1975 - complete restoration - all original parts - very nice hand made XL length leather strap from VGreen - full rebuild shown on YouTube
  • Dufonte - late 60's (ish) - FHF908 movement - all original - replaced 1 part during service & used a NOS factory replacement - really stunning watch in person - full rebuild shown on YouTube
  • Seiko M330 Sea Lion - 1968 - model 6106-9010 - completely original (aside from rubber strap) - cushion case - full rebuild on YouTube

View attachment 427368

Willing to make a good deal on any of these. I just don't wear them much anymore. I've got too many watches! I'd prefer to sell each one at a good deal to the the buyer where they'd wear and enjoy them. I'm not trying to make money on these, but rather move them on to people who'll get use from them. Funds will be used to purchase new projects.

All of them are very solidly running watches.

Just to wet your beak a little bit! I probably shouldn't post these until after the meetup later this week, but what the heck....
I already asked the price of the Dufonte once when I seen the build ..... Shoot me a PM with the price....

EDIT: Please LOL.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sitting here gloating..... Got me a little something , something from Adam today!!! Don't like wishing my days away LOL but come on Saturday!!

I’ll be the guy mugging you Saturday, but then again… . When Thor and I think you would recognize me…. 🤣 (I would not do this, for you joke impaired… I’m way to easy to pick out of a lineup)

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll be the guy mugging you Saturday, but then again… . When Thor and I think you would recognize me…. 🤣 (I would not do this, for you joke impaired… I’m way to easy to pick out of a lineup)
I am just trying to help keep you from hating Adam so much.... You know me, all about helping a fellow watch geek out and keeping your wallet a little heavier LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom