2023 Income Taxes - Need a quality tax guy this year - Recommendations Please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking for the groups input/recommendation. Wife and I need to find a quality tax guy to do our 2023 tax returns. Used a guy in Sapulpa who my inlaws have used for years. He was terrible. Almost seemed like he had no interest in doing them other than as a favor to my wife's parents and his communication was awful.

Who can yall recommend to do quality returns based out of the Tulsa area and that may take new clients? Our returns are not complicated but not straightforward either. We have my OK W2's, my wife's CA W2's, one K1 and we have a home in Hawaii with renters in it (my parents) that will go on our taxes. Costs to have a quality CPA do them is not much of a concern. Please let me know who you can recommend. I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Fr Mulcahy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for the groups input/recommendation. Wife and I need to find a quality tax guy to do our 2023 tax returns. Used a guy in Sapulpa who my inlaws have used for years. He was terrible. Almost seemed like he had no interest in doing them other than as a favor to my wife's parents and his communication was awful.

Who can yall recommend to do quality returns based out of the Tulsa area and that may take new clients? Our returns are not complicated but not straightforward either. We have my OK W2's, my wife's CA W2's, one K1 and we have a home in Hawaii with renters in it (my parents) that will go on our taxes. Costs to have a quality CPA do them is not much of a concern. Please let me know who you can recommend. I'd appreciate it. Thanks
I have someone in Tulsa who is great. Please PM me if you want his contact information.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Davison Accounting in Tulsa is a great guy and very good ! It’s a father and son firm ( Steve and Mike) 918-523-9700 and tell him D. Alan sent you, he knows what he is doing and does it right !!

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't do them. Use one of the tax relief companies next year and you'll pay less overall. That's what I garner from the commercials.

Latest posts

Top Bottom