3 Gun @ OKC Gun Club Saturday February 23rd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oklahoma City Gun Club will be hosting its monthly 3 gun match at the North end of the Action Pistol range on Saturday Feb, 23rd.
Sign in starts at 9:00. Shooting to start at around 9:30.
Cost is $15 for OKC Gun Club Members
Cost is $20 for non membersThere will be 5 slugs this month.
Set-up will start around 2:00 p.m. on the Friday before.
As always, if there is any doubt about weather issues that could impact the match, check the OKC Gun Club IPSC website – http://ipsc.okcgunclub.org
From the Match Director Kurt Miller:Chamber flags will be required for all long guns.
For 3-gun matches, plan on 75 pistol, 75 rifle, and 50 shotshell, each and every time! Always bring 5 -10 slugs. If we need any special shotgun ammo like buckshot, that will be announced, but if you always plan on that you will be fine. We don’t usually post the stages or the round counts – just show up and shoot. (Note: these are the minimum ammo requirements and I personally bring 100 pistol, 100 rifle.)
New rules of the Oklahoma City Gun Club 3-Gun matches are posted on the club website:http://ipsc.okcgunclub.org/docs/2012okcgc-3gun_rules.pdf
Kurt/Mike/Curly
If any of the above needs to change, let me know.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this going to be the new thing? What defines a chamber flag?

I have none and doubt I could have some here by friday. I would hate to not shoot for the lack of something like this.

Ek

Colored zip ties will work. Plus I think I heard they will have some out there. But basically whatever you can dream up that works.

jhunt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
think i will go as well to watch been interested to check one out and bring some info back to my classroom as a law enforcement firearms instructor

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
think i will go as well to watch been interested to check one out and bring some info back to my classroom as a law enforcement firearms instructor

No offense intended but is a middle-beginning grade competitive event really the place to pick up ideas and TTPs for the law enforcement field? There are some good dudes in the area from which much practical and proven information can be learned.

Ek

WillR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No offense intended but is a middle-beginning grade competitive event really the place to pick up ideas and TTPs for the law enforcement field? There are some good dudes in the area from which much practical and proven information can be learned.

Ek

HEY! You know my 5.11 pants make me really fast!

Latest posts

Top Bottom