OKC Red Dirt Shootout

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only took one, of the ground at our station lol
20221023_131655.jpg

I was on the center M stage all 3 days. I won the grey Glock knife and folding 17 Design lower

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I wish I owned a Glock and could hit something with it. Alas, I cannot. The GSSF did get my 35 bucks though so I could place an order for a CMP 1911.

I find that somewhat humorous. I’m a member of GFFS, don’t own one and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn if I did.

I should go see a trainer that specializes in Glocks to see if he can fix me. I can shoot the SA & Smith’s just fine. Never had a problem with any make of revolver. Beretta and Kimber pistols pose no problems. I just can’t hit anything with a Glock. It has to be me, but I’ve never shot with anyone that could see what it was or fix it.

If I could shoot one I’d buy a 33. I’m really jonesing for a .357 Sig, and they’re about the only folks still making one.
it's that grip angle. you have to point glocks "down" more than other pistols otherwise you'll always hit high.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't feel alone. After shooting Friday I was flat wore out, but wide eyed at 3:15AM on Saturday morning. :coffee:
See THIS is why we need OSA jerseys like Boomer Shooter used to do. I didn't know any OSAers were there besides @Mad Professor and he who shall not be named

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only took one, of the ground at our station lol
View attachment 312472

I was on the center M stage all 3 days. I won the grey Glock knife and folding 17 Design lower

LOL, I picked up all the .45 ACP, 10mm and .45 GAP out of that pile this evening. :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom