$300 NRA Life membership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like I need to sell 6 Pmags to fund this.

j/k

I signed up around Christmas for 1 year. Now I just bought the lifetime. Anyone know if there is a minimum age requirement or can I sign up my 6 year old son?

SigInBoots

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
No minimum age. I just purchased three memberships for young children.

Regular lifetime memberships for children are $550, but you can enroll them for $300 during this promotion, too. It takes about three minutes on the phone to get a membership done; they're very fast with answering. Note: you can only enroll one person per call, so if you have multiple people to enroll, you'll need to call back separately for each person.

When you sign up, they will give you the choice of three magazines, available in either print or online editions: American Rifleman; America's First Freedom; or American Hunter. If you are enrolling a child, they won't offer but you can ask them to give you the online interactive children's magazine subscription to Insights instead.

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No minimum age. I just purchased three memberships for young children.

Regular lifetime memberships for children are $550, but you can enroll them for $300 during this promotion, too. It takes about three minutes on the phone to get a membership done; they're very fast with answering. Note: you can only enroll one person per call, so if you have multiple people to enroll, you'll need to call back separately for each person.

When you sign up, they will give you the choice of three magazines, available in either print or online editions: American Rifleman; America's First Freedom; or American Hunter. If you are enrolling a child, they won't offer but you can ask them to give you the online interactive children's magazine subscription to Insights instead.

The magazines turned to crap though. They are more ILA banter than firearms information. They used to be great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom