4x4 Gurus??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peppersac

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Truck is dirty and mine is not as nice as you can make it look but you get the drift.

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, on the back side of the bumper there is a hard plastic piece that supports the bumper. I've taken a picture to show you. Could I cut away the piece as indicated and it still be safe?

[Broken External Image]

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you truck sits a little lower in the front, you could crank up your torshion bars just a little. You will have to get the wheels alined again.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cut it up last night..... I guess the real issue is a brakes related, because it's still "rubbing". Tires are completely cleared of any obstructions, but when turning there is grinding noises and car slows due to something. New rotors and pads this weekend, so I'm not sure what could cause it.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
God bless you son, a man among brahs in Oklahoma. I see queen brah trucks running 35's on 6" DB lifts every day, often complete with truck nuts. I run 33's (255/86/16 BFG's...spec out at 33.3, measured taller when I got them) on my itty bitty Tacoma with about 1.5"

265/75r16 on my Dakota. Just a leveling kit, which it honestly didn't need.

To the OP, cut it out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom