5 years ago today, Greta Thunberg said the earth was doomed in 5 years if we didn't immediately stop using fossil fuels.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I don't care what the rest of you say - whether good or bad, right or wrong, at least she made the attempt to try and do what she thought was 'right' rather than sit around playing video games, looting stores, shooting rivals, or assaulting the elderly or handicapped . . . things that so many other kids do these days just for fun.
I'd argue that if she herself had in fact "sat around playing video games, looting stores, shooting rivals, or assaulting the elderly or handicapped . . . things that so many other kids do these days just for fun", the world would actually be better off. :anyone:

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have lost track of how many times in my 66 and 1/2 years I have been told we are doomed. Yawn ...
I'd lost track before I was eleven. 2nd stepfather expected Armageddon any minute now in 1965, when I was 10, and he married my mom. I'll be 69 this weekend. Been reading survivalist literature all that time. Remember when I was a teen they were expecting glaciers down here by 2000 or so. Not to mention the Cold War suddenly going hot. Was in my mid-30's when the Soviet Union collapsed. Helped as much as one Air Force communications troop (among other things) can to make that happen. Now they call it "Prepping."

"..it's still Rock and Roll to me!"

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@turkeyrun you got me all fired up again, or should I say you elevated my level of pissivity? This article goes back to Sept 2022. Isn’t it amazing how stories like this just get pushed aside and they carry on with their BS agenda? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have lost track of how many times in my 66 and 1/2 years I have been told we are doomed. Yawn ...
One of these days they will be right. Won't we feel bad , then?

The little, doom troll has been stirring the pot in Australia.
One of the saner news reporters caller her by that description. Thought it fitting.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2565.gif

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If her efforts did anything at all we are better off because Biden nabbed a couple billion of our tax dollars and threw it at Global Warming, John Kerry ran from country-to-country shaking them down for money in a private jet. And look at it now, it's a nice day! Money has solved the problem for all mankind, money that we as Americans have donated for a "worthy cause." Buncha propaganda that Gobbels should have used. And politicians can't balance the budget but they're all millionaires.... I don't think I'll ever get over my utmost disgust for the politicians who put us in this condition.

Latest posts

Top Bottom