7 Bodies, Including Missing Girls Found On Henryetta Property

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I got the amber alert today and instantly my heart sank. Here I am tonight reading this. It sucks. I’ve got 3 daughters ranging in age from 8yo to 17yo. I believe the fella shouldn’t have been walking free based on his prior conviction and that he had a new case involving a teen. I dunno what the age was of the first person he was convicted of raping. You can bet your ass if a sombitch rapes one of my girls, is convicted, does time and then is released, that he or I won’t live long. I believe in long hard life sentences on a prison farm/chain gang for violent crimes. I’m all for harsh consequences. I parent the same way. I ain’t gonna piddle around with a kid and address the same mistake made repeatedly.
2017 is when he was busted texting a girl from prison. So he was released in 2020 despite being charged with the crime in 2017 and still hadn't gone to trial yet, 6 years later.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2017 is when he was busted texting a girl from prison. So he was released in 2020 despite being charged with the crime in 2017 and still hadn't gone to trial yet, 6 years later.
Illegal cell phone too. He was supposed to go to court the day he disappeared(killed/died) if I'm remembering right.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to College at OSO Okmulgee, just 13 miles north of there, alot of messed up residence there back in 87. Mostly drunk Indians causing's issues (not being racial at all)

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
T
This is what it sounds like to me. The 2 missing girls were at the house for a sleep over with the guy's step daughter. Looks to me that he killed his wife, her daughter, their 2 sons (4) the 2 girls (5&6) then himself (7)
That's the way it added up to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom