7 Bodies, Including Missing Girls Found On Henryetta Property

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is kind of like those battered women that just keep going back to the guy beating them up.
If I had to guess during my 20+years of dealing with this I would say 95% stay with their abuser.

You just cannot get around it. Either they are scared of the guy and what he would do to them or they were scared to be on their own or a combination of both. It is ugly.

The ones that do get away are either dead or one or both are incarcerated.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I got the amber alert today and instantly my heart sank. Here I am tonight reading this. It sucks. I’ve got 3 daughters ranging in age from 8yo to 17yo. I believe the fella shouldn’t have been walking free based on his prior conviction and that he had a new case involving a teen. I dunno what the age was of the first person he was convicted of raping. You can bet your ass if a sombitch rapes one of my girls, is convicted, does time and then is released, that he or I won’t live long. I believe in long hard life sentences on a prison farm/chain gang for violent crimes. I’m all for harsh consequences. I parent the same way. I ain’t gonna piddle around with a kid and address the same mistake made repeatedly.
She was 16yo also, just like the 16yo he was exchanging pics with in prison. There's all kinds of info in this article that I'd not heard before.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/woman-raped-by-oklahoma-killer-as-teen-blasts-his-prison-release

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not a psychologist, but it sure doesn’t seem like these people that prey on children can be rehabilitated. That appears to an “urge“ that consumes their lives.
Does a small caliber bullet behind the ear and a shove into a ditch count as rehabilitation? I'm pretty sure that would prevent repeat offenders.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does a small caliber bullet behind the ear and a shove into a ditch count as rehabilitation? I'm pretty sure that would prevent repeat offenders.
Shoot, shovel and shut up is pretty effective I'm thinking. Or take em on a fishing trip with concrete shoes in a deep lake or off the coast...

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I had to guess during my 20+years of dealing with this I would say 95% stay with their abuser.

You just cannot get around it. Either they are scared of the guy and what he would do to them or they were scared to be on their own or a combination of both. It is ugly.

The ones that do get away are either dead or one or both are incarcerated.
Most people are scared of the unknown. So they deal with the known. I guess it applies in cases like this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom