9yo Girl and Buck Fever!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Roosta - You have kids..... the Nowags,and all the other children that you have blessed with your guidance each Fall when OYH has our deer hunts. You just don't have to feed them all year. Sticky can hardly wait for the 2014 hunt to get here. K & R have agreed to provide their place again this year.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I've got video of my daughter blood trailing her first deer, doe taken with a xbow. She was so intent on the trail, she walked right up on the doe before she even noticed it..................I'll see if I can dig it up.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great video! Can't wait to see my son kill his first deer. On a side note, on our drive to and back from Steamboat Springs Colorado last week we saw huge herds of mule deer outside of Kremmling and Steamboat, I'm talking herds of 40-50 deer, and a bunch of different herds, they were everywhere, pretty cool, although my wife hates when I drive with no eyes on the road and my head hanging out the window. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom