A good gunsmith in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good gunsmith in OKC? I used Outdoor America for years, but we all know that is no more.
I have an old Sportsman that belonged to my grandfather. It just became loose and worn out over the years. I would love to get it into shooting condition again, but I’m scared to let just anyone work on it.
I would rather keep it like it is, then to have someone screw it up.
Thanks everyone.
890274C3-409D-4F84-B521-8C31A2B58688.jpeg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good gunsmith in OKC? I used Outdoor America for years, but we all know that is no more.
I have an old Sportsman that belonged to my grandfather. It just became loose and worn out over the years. I would love to get it into shooting condition again, but I’m scared to let just anyone work on it.
I would rather keep it like it is, then to have someone screw it up.
Thanks everyone.
View attachment 337207

JK is still around. He shops at the grocery store I work at. Let me see if I can find the card he gave me. I'll PM you the info on it. Grumpy is on his way home and we're going out to dinner to celebrate a couple of milestones for us -- it'll probably be in the morning before I find it so don't worry -- I haven't forgotten you. 😘

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JK is still around. He shops at the grocery store I work at. Let me see if I can find the card he gave me. I'll PM you the info on it. Grumpy is on his way home and we're going out to dinner to celebrate a couple of milestones for us -- it'll probably be in the morning before I find it so don't worry -- I haven't forgotten you. 😘
Thank you, congrats, and tell him I said hi.

Latest posts

Top Bottom