Good LGS in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldnt buy a gun there but its definitely the best in town for reloading supplies and tools. I hate going in there but sometimes I got to
I actually like the store. It has an old style gun store feel. The gun set up sucks though. They need better lighting

Hworth18

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My go-to shops for all my buys in Tulsa are Sooner Guns, Action Arms, Bear Beam Tactical (mostly for parts and gear), and I've bought from SportsWorld about a half dozen times.
Security Centers has the best FFl transfer rate, $20, Action has the worst, $50 and he won't transfer anything that he already carries. Action does have one of the best selections on anything you want and he's got good prices on Guns, Ammo, suppressors and optics. Sooner has a good selection and will order anything you want that he doesn't have in stock.

JamesB

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a nice range, though somewhat limited in what you can shoot there. Been a member for 22 years now and have only been to the indoor range to shoot once. Something unnatural about shooting a gun in the house for me. If you want to get an outdoor membership about the only way to do that is to get a indoor membership, which will put you on the waiting list. Red Castle is probably the best deal you're going to find on a range membership in this area.

I've really thought about that one, since I'm just a few miles up the highway from them. Might have to visit there sometime to see what's up. I don't have a problem with the range fee, might not be good with the 2 hour thing.
Highly suggest Snake Creek .. good people. Also I like sportsworld, action arms, 918 guns,

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My go-to shops for all my buys in Tulsa are Sooner Guns, Action Arms, Bear Beam Tactical (mostly for parts and gear), and I've bought from SportsWorld about a half dozen times.
Security Centers has the best FFl transfer rate, $20, Action has the worst, $50 and he won't transfer anything that he already carries. Action does have one of the best selections on anything you want and he's got good prices on Guns, Ammo, suppressors and optics. Sooner has a good selection and will order anything you want that he doesn't have in stock.
Sooner Guns is my favorite store in Tulsa.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've bought one from SCI in Bixby. It was a pretty good experience, not the best price out there, but they had the particular Colt I was looking for in stock. From where I work, Action Arms, Sooner Guns, Sports World, and Bear Beam are all less than 2 miles away and I've bought from all of them. Of those, Sports World is hit or miss whether you get any service or just get ignored, any of the others are top notch. Last one I bought was from Medlock's. That one is a bit of a drive from here but I know the guy at the counter.

It's been a while since I bought any reloading supplies. My preference was Bill's over Dong's, and it used to be convenient since I worked in Claremore and drove past it at least twice a day.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Action Arms
Sooner Guns ( Mark the owner can be a little cranky)
Sportsworld ( Kevin and Chris are great to deal with)
SCI
Bear Beam
2A
Dongs (depends on the day if you're going to get treated right)
Jerry's Outdoor Supply for reloading

Hell no list:
Tulsa Firearms

Latest posts

Top Bottom