A highly misleading and wrong anti firearm letter in Sundays Tulsa World.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Tulsa will always print any anti firearm letter even when they know it's misleading and wrong.

I was thinking when the Tulsa World got rid of long time Editor Wayne Greene, maybe the anti firearm pushing might slow down as i read there is not going to be any slow down or stop to their endless demeaning legal firearm ownership.
Read file included.
Tulsa World letter to paper 04162023.jpg.JPG

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What these useful idiots fail to understand: it’s not an inanimate object’s fault. It’s a heart thing. People have been killing other people long before gunpowder was invented.
If they don’t have guns, they’ll use knives, machetes, bombs, vehicles, fire, rocks or spears.
What really gets me mad as hell is they don't even know what their talking about, and care less that it's being read as factual information and the Tulsa World will just print it.
===

A while back a writer for articles put into the Tulsa World he wrote a man was lynched in the Tulsa 1921 race riot, turned out the person he said was lynched was shot and died at the Tulsa Memorial Hospital in 1921.

When i addressed this article as being wrong to then Tulsa World Editor Wayne Greene, he just told me he had no control over the article, i said it's in your news paper and you have no control over it being a total untruth, he just said the paper has no control over the article.

This told me the Tulsa World was a worthles rag and was a danger to many people.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What these useful idiots fail to understand: it’s not an inanimate object’s fault. It’s a heart thing. People have been killing other people long before gunpowder was invented.
If they don’t have guns, they’ll use knives, machetes, bombs, vehicles, fire, rocks or spears.
Ahhhhh. The original killing machine. The rock. Give democrats a chance and the would ban them.

feral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Tulsa will always print any anti firearm letter even when they know it's misleading and wrong.

I was thinking when the Tulsa World got rid of long time Editor Wayne Greene, maybe the anti firearm pushing might slow down as i read there is not going to be any slow down or stop to their endless demeaning legal firearm ownership.
Read file included.View attachment 369056
Most media isn't concerned with truth, they're concerned with narrative and cognitive nudging, unfortunately.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most media isn't concerned with truth, they're concerned with narrative and cognitive nudging, unfortunately.
No, they're interested in money. Plain and simple.

Ever heard the term, "If it bleeds, it leads?" That's a newspaper term meaning the worse it is the more papers it will sell.

And when it comes to a liberal birdcage liner like the Tulsa World, truth is second to shock factor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom