A mechanic in Claremore,Adair, Foyl, area to put brakes on a car with 95000 miles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A pair of rotors and brakes is rarely more than $180 with an account discount and it won't take more than an hour to do, although it may book for a couple of hours. I can do it if you can get it to northwest Tulsa.
I will see what she thinks about getting it to nw Tulsa! You sir are a Good Man. I’ll let you know

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will see what she thinks about getting it to nw Tulsa! You sir are a Good Man. I’ll let you know
For the interest of common good of us locals.
Would you mind naming what seems to me to be a predatory business.
I will admit, some folks need their pocketbook lightened just cause.
However, taking advantage of vulnerable folks doesn’t sit too well.
Also wondering if this was a written or just a verbal over the phone, I have seen this tactic a time or thrice.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This Rock Auto pricing is based on the 2.5L Escape. There are 2 additional turbo models that may have different parts.

Front and rear Bosch ceramic pads and front replacement rotors (which may not be needed, but good insurance).

1654086176810.png

Total with tax and shipping:

1654086274288.png

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It doesn’t sound like a horrible quote based on parts markup and today’s shop rates. Would I want to pay that? Absolutely not. Shop quotes are negotiable. Being able to do the maintenance on you own vehicle keeps more of your money in your own pocket.

Latest posts

Top Bottom