A new addition to my EDC rotation...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually carry two hanks...my 7x7 GondekEDC hank and a standard cotton handkerchief or bandana. You know...one for showin' and one for blowin' :thumb:

I started carrying a hank during allergy season for me and the toddler, the mini backpack makes a great emergency diaper bag, or to just take in the store if I am just running in. I did grab a wallet and edc organizer from Active Pro Gear, really like it so far. Very minimalist for when in jogging shorts etc.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started carrying a hank during allergy season for me and the toddler, the mini backpack makes a great emergency diaper bag, or to just take in the store if I am just running in. I did grab a wallet and edc organizer from Active Pro Gear, really like it so far. Very minimalist for when in jogging shorts etc.

I only started carrying a pocket organizer of some sort (some days are leather, some days are nylon) for a couple years now, but I can't remember how I got along without one.

As for a hank? I've carried one since I was about 12 years old, some forty-something years ago. My father said there are three things a man should carry with him every day: a wallet, a pocket knife and a handkerchief. I've kept that practice/habit alive my entire life.

Now obviously, I do not have the wallet or hanky that he gave me all those years ago. They did not survive the hands of time. But my pocket knife did. It's probably not worth 10 cents to anybody else, but it's priceless to me. I think of dad and my wayward youth each and everytime I pick it up.

261668-20220913-101603.jpg

Last edited:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I showed a picture of that piggy lanyard keeper to my Glamour pets and they wholeheartedly approve !

Where do i find such an item? (if its a secret or a one-off memento , i understand)

AlQIC6El.jpg

Why Amazon, of course? :ugh2:

Just type in brass pig lanyard bead and it'll take you right to it. I tried to link it to you, but either Amazon won't allow that or I'm just an imbecile and don't know how. :screwy:

As for the paracord, I got it from www.boredparacord.com and the color pattern is tri-color camo, but they have TONS of different patterns as well as solid colors.

Loves them potbellies! 💗

Latest posts

Top Bottom