Calling all Knife makers in Oklahoma!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilcountry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will definitely check him out. Does he produce custom order only or does he produce and post them on FB? Does he also attend local knife or gun shows? I'm about to hit the ol' google after 2nd batch of coffee brews.
He does custom work and attends knife shows all over the world. Usually takes an award for one of his knives.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check out my friend Shawn of SDS Knifeworks on FaceBook. He is a Forged in Fire champion and makes some excellent knives. Lot's of pictures of his work on his FaceBook page. He is an Okie.
Casey Cleveland is also forged in fire champ, and okie

Sooner01

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you would enjoy a high carbon steel blade. I personally use and like 52100. You have to care for it a bit more than stainless but you will be able to tell the difference. Style is more of a personal preference as well but i like a simple drop point hunter. I like shorter 4 inch or so blades as well, easier to handle. And there's just something about natural wood scales. Here's one close for reference.
Who made that knife? I like the looks of it snd prefer carbon steel.

OK Quail Hunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of my selection for Wanenmachers Tulsa.

Attachments

• IMG_0575.jpeg
    IMG_0575.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom