Acorn falls on hood = shoot at handcuffed suspect

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Most likely will offer him zero protection. But the idea that it exists is what allowed his mental state to perceive a falling acorn as a threat that deserved a deadly force as a response.
i don't think that is the case. i think this is just bad hiring practices. they put a badge on somebody who should never had one.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too much coffee? PTSD? I can almost see one shot if under stress. Mag Dump? Think he needs to talk to someone and take some time off. How many shots went into his patrol vehicle? Down the street? Lodged in a home? What if one hit someone? I cannot imagine that acorn generating 163 decibles like a 9 mm. Wonder how much experience he has actually shooting.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too much coffee? PTSD? I can almost see one shot if under stress. Mag Dump? Think he needs to talk to someone and take some time off. How many shots went into his patrol vehicle? Down the street? Lodged in a home? What if one hit someone? I cannot imagine that acorn generating 163 decibles like a 9 mm. Wonder how much experience he has actually shooting.
I wonder the same thing, he rolled out of his car and started shooting, how far did he roll ? I’m pretty sure he was close and still couldn’t hit his target ? Glad he did miss but damn he needs more range time ! And then where did all those stray bullets wind up at ?

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I laughed when he starts yelling “I’m hit!!!!” And saying his legs went numb. What a boob. Glad his shooting is as bad as his threat assessment capabilities.
Numb legs is a sign of an anxiety attack. Barney Fife should never have been given a Semi Auto, however the fictional Barney Fife would have hit the target!

Latest posts

Top Bottom