AimPoint PRO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just received an AimPoint PRO red dot sight. It is fantastic! I know there are other suitable optics for AR type weapons, but for the money and if you have decided on a red dot, the PRO is super. I've not used the EOTechs, and I kinda like the looks and concept of them too, however from what I have read and now observed, the AimPoint PRO is a great deal. 30,000 hrs. of battery continuous use! Turn it on and leave it on for a couple of years then spend a few bucks and change it out! Don't mess around with cheap red dot's. Just save your money and get the PRO!

Midway has a promotion for $30.00 off and free shipping right now, brings it to $378.00 delivered. You might find it a little cheaper somewhere else, but this is right in the ballpark.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had an Aimpoint and switched to an Eotech EXPS3-0. If you have an astigmatism, which is not uncommon, the red dot will blur.

This is true. The dot was "blobish" until I had LASIK done. It was still completely useable for me, even with the astigmatism. Aimpoints are extremely tough optics that won't let you down or run out of juice at an inconvenient time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom