Alec baldwin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also, IIRC, the special prosecutors are saying the charges were dropped (for now) because there are indications that the gun might have been modified and behaved unexpectedly.
Hogwash. The firearm was sent to the FBI ballistics lab and found to be unmodified and fully functional.
The lawyer spin to cover up the facts of the incident is nothing more than a whitewash to restore his Hollywood creds with the public so the series can be profitable to its investors.
I’m not buying it. The idiot took a firearm from someone else without inspecting it personally and killed a young lady by pointing a firearm at her and willfully pulling the trigger. A civil case with the family was settled quietly and they remain mute because it was sealed by the judge which is not uncommon in civil cases. But the best part is yet to come. One of the family members of Halyna Hutchins, I can’t remember who, is now working on the set of Rust. I posted a link to it earlier in this thread or the other one. (Don’t know if they got merged)
Any one of us in this thread would be prosecuted and jailed if the same situation was applied to one of us.
The original prosecutor was removed from the case with the new sympathetic prosecutor appointed shortly before charges were dropped.
Anyone that can’t see through this miscarriage of justice is blind.
I stand by the comment that we live two tiered system of justice we have now. The have and the have not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom