All Indian Smoke Shops to close across the state?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Opps, sorry, no intent on thrusting my opinion...I'll get off my soap box.

When I mentioned the middle aged, fully employed, etc., comment...I was only trying to use amd speak for my demographics. ..who I smoke and drink with. I cannot speak and will not speak for others...I try not to use hearsay, double hearsay, or anonymous sources....maybe an inference once in awhile.

Are there a wide and various group of people who use tobacco..absolutely!! All I'm saying..truthfully and sarcastically...why legalize marijuana and demonize tobacco?

I know, I know...speaking out of both side of my mouth...is that a juxtaposition, broad spectrum, or my theory on the whole subject...maybe all three.

I've been smoking cigars since I was about a sophomore in high school, its weird because I HATE cigarettes and anything else smoking related. My dad is a cigar/fine wine/liquor type of guy so I picked it up. I remember buying my first humidor and sampler pack off of Cigars International with my saved lunch money. I dont and never have smoked much though, maybe 3 or 4 cigars a year but I have always understood, appreciated, and enjoyed what the hobby is about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom